Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 10th playlist

"Ive got my three shots if iced espresso . it hasnt kicked in yet as you can tell by my dulcet tones"
"It was one of them Studio 54 songs"
"Im a bit wind broken"
"I took the horrible 5 then went straight to the tattoo shop"
"I've got Rockos on it now"
"Im glad hes laid off the over the top scottish accent as well"
"You twiddle a few knobs"
"The second one is all instrumentals so you can karaoke to your hearts content"
"Hes never going to sell cds in Walmart but its still very good music"
"I've always wanted to play a song with that Cher thing on the vocals"
"I found this one so your not going to think im a complete tosser"
"Ladies and Gentlemen put your hands together for BAD"
"Should i do a Wolfman Jack intro"
"Thats done my throat in"
"Im going to make it all about me the introduction"
"The Menace of Venice"
"From the limey compilation , 10"
"Dont look at me"
"Im actually standing here holding my phone up to the microphone, spare no expense"
"My app ...My app is not ready you caught me off guard there"
"mot-pony" "lets go with that" "Its not just me,Youre American you should be able to read that"
"Its a good album, theres a good six tunes"
"Thats was the smoking popes, yeah i know"
"Even the knackerd old facebook, i mean myspace"
"Me and my app and Curt are going to say goodbye"
Go Home Productions – Finally, Did You No Wrong (Go Home Productions)
Shinobi Ninja – Brainstorm (Sound Machine Media)
Ok Go – The Greatest Song I Ever Heard (Paracadute)
Metronomy – The Look (Because)
Glasvegas – You (Sony Music Entertainment UK)
The Kills – Satellite (Domino)
The Airborne Toxic Event – Numb (Majordomo Records)
The Paris Riots – Wrecking Ball (Queen Street Records)
Rome – Two Against One (Capitol)
The Duke Spirit – De Lux (Shangri-La)
Nine Black Alps – Heavier Than Water (Universal UK)
Apparatjik – Combat Disco Music (Metamerge Un Ltd)
Kenna – Chains (Godel)
The Death Set – Can You Seen Straight? (Counter Records)
The Pains At Being Pure At Heart – Heart In Your Heartbreak (Slumberland)
Awolnation – Sail (Red Bull Records)
Jim Noir – I Hope Tomorrow Comes Today (Sideways Saloon)
Jane’s Addiction – End To The Lies (EMI)
Volbeat – Soulweeper #2 (Mascot)
The Chapel Club – Surfacing (Polydor UK)
Motopony – King Of Diamonds (Motopony / Tiny Ogre)
Smoking Popes – Excuse Me Coach (Asian Man Records)
The Strokes – Gratisfaction (RCA)
Manchester Orchestra – Simple Math (Sony Music Entertainment)

No comments: