Monday, November 22, 2010

Nov 21 Playlist

"EST with little dots next to it"
"You know there are conspiracy theorists who say there
isnt even a moon"
"Have you had a tomato lately?"
"From N.E.R.D with the little dots next to n e r and d"
"Do you wear clothes at home shovel ?"
"If your a bachelor or your a girl bachelor"
"I put me underwear on if someone comes over"
"I know im 55 years old and ive got manboobs they are like John Waynes saddlebags"
"Ive been doing this for 6 weeks and im the guitar player in the Sex Pistols"
"Suffragette FM"
"I've got nothing invested in Dr Martens" Shovel "Size 9" Steve "Im Size 12"
"I aint got nothing in my postbox"
"Steven Dorf Punk"
"Tomatoes" Shovel "Rebel"

White Lies – E.S.T.
N.E.R.D. – Hypnotize you
Gil Scott-Heron – Me and The Devil
Jim Noir – Zooper Dooper
Silver Club – Fine Print
Camera Obscura - If looks could kill ( missing from KROQ playlist )
Ronit – Heavy
Quadron – Slippin
Noisettes – Ever Fallen in Love (With Someone You Shouldn’t’ve)
Bleu – I’m in Love With My Lover
Warpaint – Set Your Arms Down
Glasser – Apply
Hollerado – Juliette
Black Mountain – Old Fangs
Midnight Juggernauts – Laura Vs. The Savage Pack
Girls – Heartbreaker
The Duke Spirit – If The Kids Are United
Daft Punk – Derezzed
22-20’s – Let It Go
Young The Giant – I Got
Jim Noir – Map
Jónsi – Animal Arithmetic

No comments: