Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Violent Femmes

Advertised as guests for August 2nd...

"lets call John Doe"

Live Songs;
"Country Death Song"
"What made Milwaukee famous" cover ( sort of )
"Add It Up" ( with key changes )
"Gone Daddy Gone"

" a bunch of losers on fire"
(Hey its the Honeycombers ( a Joe Meek Production ) again . at least not the german version )

"your very own puppet show "
"Fat chance now"

"I'm not trying to insult them"

"They wouldn't come on this show because they are scared of another radio station"

".. because they want credibility" ".. and we do a good show"

"Have you thought about writing another hit song " "another?"
" We never had one " ... "no bass drum"

"its vague"

"He is enthralled by our witty conversation""

"I owe you ten bucks" " I definitely won this"

"Were not supposed to tell you the chords this time" " I'm looking away"

"my new husbands they have gone past friendship"

"Live radio is really refreshing"

"now you win awards"

"i don't get what you are saying" :-)

" and your point is"

"This show is not only fun but educational"\

"dont tell me the key" " I am just going to start ..."

"you can play a little guitar you've got one there in your lap"

"You're listening to the sound of Steve Jones and the Dead Airs"

"Why are you looking like you have never doen this before"
Steve " Submission..."

"Sounds like Apocalypse now.. very good"
"First seven callers" "Thats why you win awards"

"I've run out"

No comments: