Monday, October 02, 2006

Band of Horses .. in the Bunker

Main

Live Songs;
"Wicked Girl"
"The Funeral"
"No ones going to love you"
"The Great Salt Lake"
"Showdown" ELO cover w. Steve

"Could Jeff Lynne listen in to hear me murder his song"


( you know 10/4 better be Billy Bragg somewhere near the bunker or the Studio ): aint gonna happen... Damn !!! He recorded Rollins IFC show instead.

Dispatches
" #273. 10-03-06 LA CA: ...........Tomorrow, good ol’ Billy Bragg will come to the studio and track some music for season three of my show. Looking forward to seeing him play, it’s been awhile. He’s a good guy.

Dispatches Update
#274. 10-04-06 LA CA: 2311 hrs. Billy Bragg was so damn good. I have not seen him in some time. I’ve always liked his work. I have seen him play over the years and it’s always great. Today he played two songs for the show. He did two takes each and they were flawless so I am sure we have great footage for the show. That made my week watching him play.


so 2 songs for IFC were more fun than some time on the 'box. Ah well.

No comments: