Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Late Late Show w. Craig Ferguson

Well that was kind of insanely good.
113 people in the crowd and the band, playing then interview.
Well done.

.. and Steve really does have the flu.

Got in.
Band played first then stage cleared and Ferguson did his monologue.
Then bit behind desk.
John and Steve then came out. ( They originally said they would be on talking last )
Then Joe Theisman.
Then recorded the intro to the Pistols with the Kenneth Branagh bit ( He was only on tape from a previous appearrance ) and the "Thanks and Good Night" which of course was in relation to a song finished an hour or so before :-)
After they were to use Steve in an ESPN-UK sketch but he was obviously too sick so they used Joe instead.
All filmed out of sequence but great to be so close to the band playing.

( I was the one with the ridiculous beard in the row where my buddy got the lap dance for throwing candy at the warm up guy)

3 comments:

floratina said...

I saw that row, my attention was drawn to it by that lap dance...but didn't notice a bearded fella. I was more transfixed on a person near the lap-dancee who looked like (and turned out to be) my friend Spike - you were sitting there, too? I wish I'd have known! Worlds are colliding!

floratina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
floratina said...

Jeez, I just removed a duplicate post and Blogger tattled on me at 7:00 PM...