Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb 13th Playlist

"I'm desperate for your ears"
"The Nobel Piece of Ass Prize"
"Way back about 4 songs ago i forgot to mention ..."
"I have no clue that we played that song"
"Biffy Clytheroe, Jimmy Clitheroe, Biffy Giro"
"I actually personally wiped it myself"
"Equilibrium ball valve"
"I've given you something to play ?? dont tell me , Dont tell me"
"Because they've got all that Tim Armstrong gear on"
"Did i get it right ? " Shovel "Pretty close"
"If you have a job good luck this week"
"I have money in the banks i just hope the banks dont disappear"
"On a positive note , im a genius"
"Thats such an unsexy noise"

Arctic Monkeys – Riot Van (Domino)
The Dead Weather – The Difference Between Us (Third Man/WB)
The Dead Weather — I’m Mad
Io Echo – Monsters (unsigned)
Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. – Record Collection (Columbia)
Disciplines – Fate’s A Strong Bitch -featuring Lydia Lunch (Spark & Shine)
Black Mountain – Old Fangs (Jagjaguwar)
Dent May – I’m An Alcoholic (Paw Tracks)
Hot Hot Heat – Goddess On The Prairie (Dangirbird)
Biffy Clyro – Many of Horror (14th Floor Records)
Naked & Famous – All of This (Republic)
LCD Soundsystem – I Can Change (DFA/Virgin)
Guards – Sail It Slow (Unsigned)
Bowery Beasts – He Was Your First Tattoo (Unsigned)
Silversun Pickups – Growing Old Is Getting Old (Dangerbird)
Black Angels – Bad Vibrations (Blue Horizons)
Delphic – Doubt (Dangerbird)
Skybombers – Lies (Fur Group)
Get Up Kids – Tithe (Quality Hill)
Charlatans – Love Is Ending (The End Records)

No comments: