Wednesday, February 02, 2005

walking


Jonesy walked to work again today. Mr. S. dropped him off
yesterday at the "secret location" where Jonesy parks his car and
was very impressed by the distance that Jonesy walks. Quite an
accomplishment for a layabout like me", sez Steve," Left to my own
devices, I'd stay home with Astroglide, Playstation and cream
pies, pay my mortgage and not be bothered. I'm too old now."
That's our ole curmudgeon. In fitting fashion, today was another
"soft rock" day for Jonesy.

Songs included:

Tony Joe White-Polk Salad Annie
Starz-Fallen Angel
Blondie-In The Flesh.
Journey-Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
Blues Image-Ride Captain, Ride
Sweet-Love Is Like Oxygen
Cheap Trick-Surrender
Carpenters-Superstar
Curtis Mayfield-Pusher Man
Hall & Oates-Everytime You Go Away
ELO-Strange Magic
Abba-Mamma Mia

No comments: