Monday, June 13, 2011

June 12th playlist

"I want it 75 everyday till the end of my life evan at night"
"Talking about suns how's Hon St Tom"
"I dont have an obsession i hate washing"
"I was down there eating today and they were all down there in their chaps"
"I like all that echo echo echo echo"
"Echo and nivea"
"Im not going to look foolish because you said something on a whim"
( Turns out later it was wrong )
".. what do you call it here. not signing on ... welfare"
"Weve got nothing better to do when the songs are playing so we're train spotting"
"Im getting tired of Los Angelees, Too many people ... roads all smashed up no money to pay for them"
"You are listening , You have been listening ,You will always listen"
"See how it all makes sense ... well that one doesnt make sense"
"Im full , ill only add you if you're a bird and ill get rid of the blokes"
"But im on twitter you can follow me there fellas"
"And im on myspace oooohh with all them bands"
"I started a fan page but i messed it up"

Active Child – When Your Love Is Safe (Filter US Recordings)
Friendly Fires – Blue Cassette (XL Recordings)
Foster The People – I Would Do Anything For You (Sony Music Entertainment)
Paper Cuts – Do You Really Wanna Know (Sub Pop)
Million Young – Cosmonaut (Rix Records / Old Flame Recordings)
Arctic Monkeys – Suck It And See (Domino)
Apex Manor – Under The Gun (Merge)
Volbeat – Soulweeper #2 (Mascot)
Hospital Ships – Reprise (GraveLLC)
Givers – Meantime (Glassnote)
Death Cab For Cutie – Monday Morning (Atlantic Records)
The Antlers – No Widows (Frenchkiss)
Genuflex – Soul Love (Manimal Vinyl Records)
My Morning Jacket – Outta My System (ATO Records)
Dent May – I’m An Alcoholic (Paw Tracks)
Bon Iver – Calgary (Jagjaguwar0)
City And Colour – Little Hell (Vagrant)
Superhumanoids – Mikelah (Hit City USA)
Beirut – East Harlem (Pompei Records)
Wye Oak – The Alter (Merge)
The Raveonettes – My Time’s Up (Vice Music)
The One AM Radio – In A City Without Seasons (Dangerbird)
Lake – One Small Step (K Records)
Cat’s Eyes – I Knew It Was Over (V2 Records)

No comments: